This blog is my attempt to write semi-coherently about innovation, technology, banking and a few other things that might actually be interesting.
I work for a large bank in an innovation team researching new technology and trends. As of the 7th of December 2015 I will no longer be employed by the aforementioned bank after taking voluntary redundancy. Please help me find something new.
You can find out more about me by checking out my online activities in the following places
- Twitter @aden_76
- Linked In http://www.linkedin.com/in/adendavies
- Slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/aden_76
- Instagram http://instagram.com/aden_76
- Last.FM http://www.last.fm/user/aden_76
- Delicious https://delicious.com/aden_76
I also run a Twitter bot that collates Financial Technology News, @FintechBot. The news it collects is posted daily to my FintechBot blog. You can subscribe to its daily output via email as well. You can find out more about the how and why of it over here.
I am also keen to try my hand at a bit more public speaking as I like making PowerPoints and talking about stuff. I have talked at a few events. Links to slides and video where available below.
- in 2013 I presented at the Payments Knowledge Forum. Slides.
- I also spoke on panels at Social Media Week London and for the CSFI (Centre for the Study of Financial Innovation)
- Further in the past I have spoken about banking technology and disruption at Ignite London 4. Video. Slides.
- I also said some things on similar topics in the lovely city of Zurich for Capco and the Swiss Finance Institute.
- I have spoken inside my organisation a hell of a lot in front of audiences large and small, senior and junior. Those talks tend to get recorded far less often and sharing the slides publicly is deemed inappropriate unfortunately.
I also like writing (hence the blog) here is some of my writing and words elsewhere.
If you would like me to say some words at your event please get in touch.