This blog is my attempt to write semi-coherently about innovation, technology, banking and a few other things.
You can find out more about me by checking out my online activities in the following places
- Twitter @aden_76
- Linked In http://www.linkedin.com/in/adendavies
- Slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/aden_76
- Instagram http://instagram.com/aden_76
- Last.FM http://www.last.fm/user/aden_76
- Delicious https://delicious.com/aden_76
I am also keen to try my hand at a bit more public speaking as I like making PowerPoints and talking about stuff. I have talked at a few events. Links to slides and video where available below.
- May 2016 I did a Pecha Kucha at ustwo Fintech Talkies. Slides.
- in 2013 I presented at the Payments Knowledge Forum. Slides.
- I also spoke on panels at Social Media Week London and for the CSFI (Centre for the Study of Financial Innovation)
- Further in the past I have spoken about banking technology and disruption at Ignite London 4. Video. Slides.
- I also said some things on similar topics in the lovely city of Zurich for Capco and the Swiss Finance Institute.
- I have spoken inside my organisation a hell of a lot in front of audiences large and small, senior and junior. Those talks tend to get recorded far less often and sharing the slides publicly is deemed inappropriate unfortunately.
I also like writing (hence the blog) here is some of my writing and words elsewhere.
If you would like me to say some words at your event please get in touch.