This blog is my attempt to write semi-coherently and increasingly infrequently about innovation, technology, banking and a few other things.
You can find me a these places more frequently
- Twitter @aden_76
- Linked In http://www.linkedin.com/in/adendavies
- Slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/aden_76
- Instagram http://instagram.com/aden_76
Stuff I have done elsewhere that may still be linkable too
- Had an article published in Banking Technology (online and print). Is fintech to banking what craft ale is to brewing?
- Appeared as a host on several episodes of the Fintech Insider Podcast, most recently Episode 268 on the 28th of June 2017
- I gave a talk on art, money and banking regulations at the Site Sessions event in May 2017
- Wrote an article on the customer impact of PSD2 for 11:FS
- I also wrote a post for 11:FS on the bizarre employment of Will.i.am by Atom Bank
- An article of mine recently published by Finextra. In praise of fantastic plastic
- An interview with me by Stessa Cohen of Gartner on the UX Crunch blog
- An interview with my Fintechbot on Irish Tech news
- May 2016 I did a Pecha Kucha at ustwo Fintech Talkies. Slides.
- in 2013 I presented at the Payments Knowledge Forum. Slides.
- I also spoke on panels at Social Media Week London and for the CSFI (Centre for the Study of Financial Innovation)
- Further in the past I have spoken about banking technology and disruption at Ignite London 4. Video. Slides.
- I also said some things on similar topics in the lovely city of Zurich for Capco and the Swiss Finance Institute.
- I have spoken inside my organisation a hell of a lot in front of audiences large and small, senior and junior. Those talks tend to get recorded far less often and sharing the slides publicly is deemed inappropriate unfortunately.